Rocomi Consultancy is a surveying and consultancy business focused primarily on the insurance sector. Our founder has over 25 years experience in surveying and construction with the last 16 years in the insurance sector, having worked in senior positions in both surveying and loss adjusting divisions of the UKs two largest Loss Adjusting companies.
Iain Salkeld MRICS MCMI Dip CII (Claims), BDMA Ins Tech is a Chartered Building Surveyor, Member of the Chartered Management Institution and experienced insurance practitioner. Iain has operated at head of level for Surveying Services and Loss Adjuster divisions and is an industry expert on Escape of Water claims having presented on the subject to numerous insurers and at MGAA and ALARM events.
- Consistently delivered revenue and profit growth
- Led organisational change and restructure programmes
- Carried out process review and efficiency programmes to remove business waste
- Designed and set business objectives
- Developed and implemented business strategy aligned to global objectives
- Developed and delivered Customer Service training
- Researched, sourced and incorporated modern field technology and platforms in to the traditional surveying and loss adjusting sectors
- Hosted and organised number conference events
- Experienced presenter having delivered training and development, sales pitches and subject specific presentations to Clients, conferences and industry body events.